Saturday, January 19, 2013

Number of the Day Changes



I'm posting a new version of my Number of the Day. I've made some changes that allow for you to put in your number as before, but instead of even or odd, I decided to have them add the digits together. Then, I changed one box to have them list all of the factors of the date. Today is the 19th, so they would have to list all of the factors of 19. A third box has students creating fractions from the digits of the number of the day and putting them in order from least to greatest. For example, in the number 184, students could list 1/8, 1/4, and 4/8. In order: 1/8, 1/4, 4/8. When we get into higher multiplications, I will make more changes. 


Try out this freebie and let me know how you like it. You can pick it up at either of my stores. I'd love to have you follow my blog!! 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment