Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Taking Time Off

I'm off this week due to some work I had done on Monday. I had the veins worked on in my left leg. I am hopeful that my leg won't feel so heavy and that it won't hurt after it's healed. It is sore from the procedure. I walk around the house, sit awhile, walk some more--I even walked 15 minutes on the treadmill. The doctor said it was very important that I walk.

 So, I created my weekly plan. Then, I went in and created a scripted plan for each day. I have daily folders for paperwork. I filled each of those with what was needed. It's a lot of work to prepare to be gone. But, I know I couldn't have gone back until next week. I had to go in today and get the dressings changed. Then, I go back on Friday for another ultrasound. Starting tomorrow, I'll begin planning again for next week. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment