Sunday, February 3, 2013

Feeling Ready to Go!?

Do you all like that feeling? I'm ready to go...got everything in its place...ready for the little darlings to come in through the door. Me too! However, today I decided it's just too cold to go anywhere. So, I've stayed home and worked on the computer. We missed Friday because of ice. I do have all of my paper work ready. I'll just have to go in a little early to do a quick change-over on the month.

My leg seems to have done pretty well after the procedure. I hate to admit it, but that thick, ugly stocking does help support it. :-) So, I have my new computer. I am having trouble with getting anything on Google docs. Is anyone else having that problem? It won't download or let me print...says the Google app is not available. I downloaded the driver in the computer, but it still won't work. I don't know if it has anything to do with Office 365 or not. If anyone has an idea of what might be going on, I'd appreciate it. I hate missing out on all of the terrific stuff people have.

I hope to be uploading more products very soon. Does anyone know where I can get the polka dot alphabet that's in different colors?

Enjoy the Superbowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment