Saturday, June 8, 2013

Butterfly Packet


Sending out my newest design--Butterfly Study Packet. I did this because I have used some of it in the past when I ordered caterpillars from Insect Lore's Live Butterfly Garden Kit. My kids absolutely loved doing the observations--that was great! No reminders at all! The butterfly kit comes with the caterpillars and food. Students couldn't wait to get into the room each day to see what may have happened overnight. They recorded their observations including a drawing. I have added more materials to this packet: a life cycle diagram, life cycle stage sheet, and a vocabulary study. You can also run the booklet's inside page back-to-back to cover however many days you want students to do observations. I love how my kids took ownership for this process. Click on my TPT or TN icons and check the packet out. Enjoy!! Susan

         

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Misty! I know my kids loved it. And, I did too!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete