Thursday, December 12, 2013

Santa's Writing List

My students loved to write in the different categories of writing. They loved creating that postcard, making a list of school supplies, writing a letter to Grandma, and, well--they loved creating and writing messages in greeting cards!

My newest packet, "Santa's Writing List", includes materials on all categories. There are 50 pages of writing activities. Students can practice writing a persuasive paper, a mystery description, a "how-to" paper, research a holiday related idea, holiday poetry, and more.

As I've said before, I am a writer at heart. Once I start developing a packet, I just keep adding to it because there are so many ways you can engage students to be interested in writing! That is why I am a little later at posting this...it was hard to stop. :-)


  Head over to my stores and take a look. Let me know what you think.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Imagination-Station-susan-Moon

http://www.teachersnotebook.com/shop/JazzyGrandma

Merry Christmas to all!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment