Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bookmarks

I always kept a caddy of bookmarks available to my students. It was something I did to motivate them to take pride in their reading selections. The smiles on their faces always made me know it helped. When students come up and ask, "Are there anymore bookmarks?", I could print some off quickly.

I have created a bookmark product that includes 20 different colorful styles with the purpose of promoting
student reading. There are 4 bookmarks on each sheet. Most are "reading" bookmarks, but I have also included a few "Welcome Back to School" styles. Bookmarks are designed to print from your printer. They have front designs with a message, and a back side color design matched to the front. Run these on cardstock for longer durability. Laminating also helps.


Why not have several bookmarks available to your students at anytime? You can get the bookmark product at my stores:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Imagination-Station-susan-Moon
http://www.teachersnotebook.com/shop/JazzyGrandma
Enjoy!!  Susan 

No comments:

Post a Comment