Saturday, July 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Calendar Posters

Looking ahead to a new year, I always had some sort of themed display for student birthdays. The last one I had was cupcakes. But, I also had a bulletin board behind my desk area. The monthly calendar was there along with a monthly birthday calendar poster. I wrote student names and their date on the poster. Posters were laminated so I used a dry erase marker--that way I could use the posters more than one year. These were a reminder to me as to who I needed to prepare birthday bags with goodies for their treat. The bags were purchased at Michael's. They are smaller, like 5 x 8 inches. I used the small white stickers for name tags on lots of items. There are 80 per page. I put a name sticker on each bag. One of the first week activities we did was to have students decorate their bag. I told them only that they would be getting the bag back sometime during the year. As their birthday rolled around, I would fill it with a sucker, loose candy, birthday pencil, click pencil, birthday bookmark, and a birthday bracelet. I would set on their desk welcoming them on their birthday. The kids loved it! 
Calendar Poster

Badges
In this package, I have included the monthly posters, "Happy Birthday" badges template to run on Avery Label #5163, "Happy Birthday" cards--two choices--I use invitation envelopes sized 4 3/8 x 5 3/4 inches, and a "Happy Birthday" seal template for the card envelopes to run on Avery #5410 or #05410.


Quarter Card template
Envelope Seals
















This product is available at both of my stores. Enjoy!!  Susan

http://www.teachersnotebook.com/shop/JazzyGrandma
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Imagination-Station-susan-Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment